Winter of Wellness Class – February 1st
$35.00 for pre-registration, $45 at the door.
The Winter of Wellness Class will introduce you to the Bringing Health Home Series and start you out with ideas and recipes that are perfect to jump-start your wellness journey. Focusing on what we need and what’s most helpful and available here in Michigan in January. Learn what changes are the most important and effective. Learn how to use your food, movement, and sleep as your medicine. There will be food tastings, demonstrations, and recipes so you can immediately begin to practice what you learn at home.
In the Winter of Wellness Class, we cover the following topics:
- Strengthen immunity with seasonal foods: Why are broths/soups are so important?
- How to use safe herbs and plants as immune boosters in daily foods.
- Make your everyday foods your medicine, every day! I’ll show you how.
- Learn amazing things about foods that are already in your refrigerator.
- Vegan? Paleo? Low-carb? Fasting? Learn how and when different eating strategies can be helpful.
- Welcoming wellness routines into your day that make all the difference in how you feel.
- Taste and discover delicious healing foods and recipes that will enhance your immune system and energy.