Spring into Wellness! – Learn how to use our local, emerging plants for health and beauty, lightening up our spring diet and get moving outdoors.
April 19, 6:30-8:00 PM – Cost: $35.00
At The Brickhouse B & B
The Spring into Wellness Class will introduce you to the Bringing Health Home Series and start you out with ideas and recipes that are perfect to jump-start your wellness journey. Focusing on what we need to refresh and renew for spring wellness and what is most helpful and available here in Michigan in April. Learn what changes are the most important and effective for you to embrace this spring. Learn how to use your food, movement, and sleep as your medicine. There will be food tastings, demonstrations, and recipes so you can immediately begin to practice what you learn at home.
In the Spring into Wellness Class, we cover the following topics:
- Energize and strengthen with local seasonal foods: Why are broths/soups still important?
- How to use safe herbs and plants as your allies in daily foods.
- Make your everyday foods your medicine, every day! I’ll show you how.
- Learn amazing the rejuvenating benefits of the foods that are popping up around you.
- Welcoming wellness routines into your day that make all the difference in how you feel.
- Taste and discover delicious healing foods and recipes that will enhance your vitality and energy.
- Why spring water?
- Barefoot healing.
Spring Wellness Classes begin April 19 @ The Brickhouse.